Páginas

quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

LO - Love is very good - Creative Scrappers # 132

The picture aren't very good, but, I think that is possible to see your details.
This LO was inpired in the CREATIVE SCRAPPERS # 132, I love it.
I'm happy, because I returned to do the sketches again... my time is little, and is more difficult to do my scraps.
I used papers, distress, cardstock... Did you like???
Comment...
A foto não está muito boa, mas, eu penso que é possível ver seus detalhes.
Este LO foi inspirado no CREATIVE SCRAPPERS # 132, eu amo isso.
Eu estou feliz, porque eu voltei a fazer os sketches novamente... meu tempo está curto, e é muito difícil fazer meus scraps.
Eu usei papeis, distressei (acho que fala assim) bastante os quadros, cardstock... Você gostou???
Comente...





2 comentários:

Kirsty Vittetoe disse...

Very beautiful, I love how you put all the different DP together, love that glittered flower too, thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Yuri disse...

So sweet!!
I like it!!

Thank you for your comment at my blog.